With the Security Stack Exchange site more than 6 months old now and growing fast towards graduation from a Stack Exchange Beta site, we have seen a series of trends in questions and answers, discussions and general knowledge.
Posts here over the next few months are likely to cover topics such as:
- Authentication, including password hashing, password management, password stealing, social aspects and federated alternatives like OAuth,
- Hardening of platforms and secure build
- Corporate and business aspects of security
- Cryptography – including comms, authentication, encryption, data storage etc
- Security in new environments (IPv6, Cloud, Mobile etc)
Or if you have a specific security topic you’d really like discussed, pitch it our way and we’ll get someone to have a look!
Our blog currently has a range of registered contributors from the active contributors of security.stackexchange.com but if you want to contribute, please read this post and contact one of the moderators.